Three Degrees of Burns: Go Diamondbacks!

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Go Diamondbacks!

I now know that baseball is a cool sport! I had never been to a professional baseball game, just the Salt Lake Buzz back in the day. It is actually really exciting and entertaining, which came as a surprise after the Buzz. A co-worker of Sean's father is a season ticket holder and gave us their tickets for two nights. Sean took Brandon and Isaac (the foster child we mentor) the first night so that I could study for finals. Then Sean, Brandon and I went and had a blast.

The Diamondbacks won both times and Eric Byrnes had home runs both games. He plays outfield right in from of where our seats were. His nickname is "Byrnesy" (pronounced Burnsy) and Brandon thought that was really cool.
Our seats were on the front row benches. Very cool!

4 comments:

Paulene Davis said...

This is a wonderful update. These are fun events to remember. You, Brandon, and Sean look great.

Joel B. Davis said...

Sweeeeeeet.

Audrey said...

Yeah! you are an official blog girl. I love the photo of Sean & Brandon knocking fists.

Kristy Stoner said...

I'm so glad you have a blog so I can spy on you now! :)