Three Degrees of Burns: Swimming at the Trump's

Saturday, August 4, 2007

Swimming at the Trump's




During our visit to Utah, Joel and Julie invited us to Julie's parents house to swim and for some lunch. After a few setbacks like a swimsuit for me, floaties for Brandon and goggles for Grace, we made our way to Centerville. The Trumps have a beautiful home and pool with a slide and diving board. The water was nice and the lunch Julie made was tasty. Brandon was nervous about the slide at first, but after going down with me and a few successful solo attempts, he didn't want to do anything else. Grace was comical with her underwater tricks, Lizzie impressed us with her all around athletic ability, and Amanda made friends quickly with some of Julie's siblings. I was able to get to know Julie's siblings a little bit as we were playing in the pool. Ryan was shocked to find out that I am the baby of my family, as he is in his, and that Joel is my older brother. However, Megan and he seemed to understand when I told them that Joel used to tease me when we were younger. Overall, the day was great and the company was greater. Thanks for a wonderful day!

5 comments:

Audrey said...

This was such a fun day! Brandon was quite the little fish, and thanks for hanging out with Grace. We miss you!

Paulene Davis said...

These photos remind me of how much fun we all had when you were here. Brandon looks like he is having so much fun. I think of you often. Love to you and your family. MOM

Bree D. said...

It really was wonderful to have you in town, sorry we didn't get together more. Hopefully you can come back for a visit again soon, we miss you and Brandon already, you know he is Paul's favorite!!!!

Linda Clark said...

Looks like Brandon is a natural in the water and what a fun time to get to know some "shirt-tail" relatives. (Being the youngest does have its advantages, eh?) Love keeping up with your life!

Dad Davis said...

You have a cute baby boy!