Three Degrees of Burns: A Boy and His Cars

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

A Boy and His Cars


For those of you who don't know, Sean won a huge contest at his last company wide meeting. He got $1000 to spend at Zumiez, a new long board, an expensive watch, a backpack with speakers built into the straps, gift cards to local stores (like the movie theater), and a few other little nick knacks. I am so proud of all of his accomplishments! He's great and decided to spend most of his Zumiez money on me! What a great husband. He got me a top of the line snowboard and some amazing bindings. With the new snowboard boots he got for me for free last year, I have a completely new setup.

Sean also got himself a new snowboard and took his bindings off of his old board. The old board left Brandon a little boy's dream. Brandon stuck one end of the snowboard under our entertainment center, creating a little ramp for his cars. This kid spends hours everyday just playing cars, so this was a new adventure for his toys. He now makes them fly off the ramp and crash on the other side. Sean was impressed by his ingenuity in creating the ramp.

I hope you enjoyed my favorite song from the new Jimmy Eat World album while reading this blog. These guys are from Mesa, so I get to like them even more now.

6 comments:

Audrey said...

I am loving the boy and car thing! It is so cute to me to watch them push them along and check out the wheels. Brandon is getting so big,and looks so handsome in his jammies. Happy Snow season to you and Sean!

Paulene Davis said...

Congratultions to Sean for his great work and accomplishments. And congratulations to you for marrying such a wonderful giving husband. I am glad that you are both getting ready for the snow. It means a trip to Utah. Brandon looks happy and looks like he is having a great time.

Linda Clark said...

Give Sean a big congratulations from me and also, a big congratulations to you, Jessica, for your latest accomplishment, as well!
Sounds like you both will have lots of fun in the snow. Boys and cars are made in heaven, aren't they? With my grandson Cole, it is trucks and trailers. Great pictures of Brandon, he sure has a winning smile!

Bree D. said...

Brandon is such a cute kid!!! It is fun to see his creativity!! Congratulations to Sean on the big win, and for him including you in the shopping spree!!!

Kelly said...

What a cute little boy. I miss you guys. Good job Sean!! That is so great, for all of you, it looks like. That was nice of him to get your snow board gear. I guess that means you'll have to make your way over here to use them? I love your posts, thanks for the update.

Kristy Stoner said...

I didn't know Jimmy Eat World was from AZ! COOL! I love them! I haven't heard the song before, but I like it! So, I LOVE YOUR BOARD... I'm so in the mood! Come up soon so we can go! :)