Three Degrees of Burns: An Overdue Update

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

An Overdue Update

Has it really been that long since my last post? Well, we've been up to quite a bit in the last month. We celebrated Brandon's fourth birthday on March third. Sean was in Mexico, so we had grandma over for Brandon's favorite dinner and presents. When Sean got home, we had cake. It was fun for Brandon to be able to celebrate his birthday for a couple of days. His favorite present is a Hot Wheels stunt track.

Even though I only have twelve credit hours this semester, it doesn't seem to be any less time consuming than other semesters. I am graduating on May 8, so my hard work will pay off soon!


We were going to go to Utah for my spring break, but our plans changed. Sean was not able to take the whole week off, which made two twelve hour days in the car seem like too much. We then got an invitation to join Will and Kelly at Audrey's house in California! It's only a six hour drive there, so we loved that idea. We also loved the idea of warm weather and being with everyone. It was so fun to spend time with everyone. We went to Disneyland, the beach, and California Adventure.

You really can't beat a week like that! Thanks for accommodating us last minute, Audrey. The break was needed for all of us. I can't wait to do it again!

5 comments:

Audrey said...

Thank you so much for coming! We had a blast with you. Please come again soon. What are you doing next weekend? and by the way WE dominated on game night. Must have been the "1/2 pound" of orange sticks. ha ha.

Paulene Davis said...

I love looking at these pictures over and over. It was such a happy time and it really shows in all of your faces. That Brandon has such a charming smile. I am so glad that you were able to come to California, the party is just not complete unless you are there.

Bree D. said...

How fun that you were able to get to Audrey's to join in on the fun! Finding that out makes me even more jealous!!! You all looked like you had a great time, especially Brandon, I too love that smile, and you know how much Paul loves him!!!

Kelly said...

That was such a fun week. I'm so glad you guys came!! Good job updating your blog too. I've not done that yet. I may need a couple of these pictures, they are so cute!

Linda Clark said...

That is so neat that you were able to go to California and spend such a great time with your family. I can only imagine the fun game night with you and Audrey on the same team. Congrats on your upcoming graduation, that will be a milestone that is long awaited for. I love the fact that I can know all these things about you and your family. I can't believe Brandon is 4 already...he looks so much like his Dad.